- This event has passed.
Great Wines of the World Masterclass: Beginnings: Wineries Who Set The Pace
March 31, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - April 13, 2021 @ 6:30 pm$288
About this Event
2021 GREAT WINES OF THE WORLD MASTERCLASSES
BEGINNINGS: HOW THREE WINERIES SET THE PACE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE REGION
Masterclass Tasting with James Suckling
March 31, 2021 (Wednesday); 5.15 p.m. – 6.15 p.m.
@ James Suckling Wine Central
(9 wines to taste) / HK$288 per person
Join this special masterclass hosted and presented by internationally-acclaimed wine critic and Masterclass.com official instructor on “Wine Appreciation” James Suckling.
Some wineries set the pace for their respective regions and Barboursville Vineyard (Virginia, US), Jermann (Friuli, ITA), and Tasca d’Almerita (Sicily, ITA) set benchmarks in their area. Find out and taste why!
List of Wines:
- Barboursville Vineyards Virginia Paxxito 2013 95 points
- Barboursville Vineyards Vermentino Virginia Reserve 2018 93 points
- Barboursville Virginia Octagon 2014 96 points
- Jermann Pinot Grigio Friuli 2019 91 points
- Jermann Venezia-Giulia Vintage Tunina 2017 94 points
- Jermann Venezia-Giulia Where Dreams Have No End 2017 95 points
- Tasca d’Almerita Contrada Sciaranuova VV 2016 93 points
- Tasca d’Almerita Chardonnay Sicilia Tenuta Regaleali Vigna San Francesco 2017 93 points
- Tasca d’Almerita Syrah Monreale La Monaca Sallier de la Tour Principe di Camporeale 2017 92 points
This is an amazing opportunity to meet James Suckling up-close in person, hear first-hand about the wines and learn from his 40 years of experience as a wine critic.
This masterclass tasting at James Suckling Wine Central is part of the 2021 Great Wines of the World Tasting Month – a series of curated tasting events featuring 60+ of the world’s greatest producers and their top-scoring wines. Check out the full line-up of all masterclass tastings and other programs during the tasting month at: www.jamessuckling.com/event/great-wines-world-2021-masterclasses
Book your ticket now to reserve your seat!
For question or enquiries, contact us at [email protected] or via phone at 2539 7999.